We help our candidates perfect their CV and written application for an internship or traineeship at corporate law firms in Ireland or the UK.
Each leading corporate law firm in Ireland receives approximately 650 applications during each recruitment process. Only 50-100 candidates are invited to interview. Each firm makes between 15-40 offers.
In the UK, each leading law firm receives approximately 2000 applications during each recruitment process. Only 150 candidates are invited to interview. Each firm makes around 15-60 offers.
It’s a competitive process.
We help our candidates stand out from the crowd.
What do we offer?
Our package is a unique combination of:
- Our CV & Written Application Course (course conducted online via zoom, no physical attendance required); and
- A personal review of your CV & written application, by Diana Diamond, formerly the Head of Trainee Recruitment and Development at Ireland’s largest law firm.
CV & Written Application Course:
On our course you will:
- Discover what law firms are looking for in each candidate
- Identify your own unique strengths and abilities – what you have to offer
- Understand how to best to present this in your application
- Discover the differences between the different law firms – so you can confidently respond to the question: “What makes our firm different?”
Our course is conducted live, online, via zoom, on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
Personal review of your CV & written application:
After completing our course, and once you have written your CV and application, you can provide it to us for a personalised review. Diana will review and comment on all aspects of your application, providing tailored advice to help you perfect it.
- An analysis of whether your application contains the competencies required by corporate law firms. If not, specific advice on how to display each competency
- Specific areas requiring improvement/ clarification/ embellishment/ deletion
- Overall structure and flow
- How your application compares against other applications that each firm will receive
In her role as Head of Trainee Recruitment and Development, Diana reviewed thousands of applications for internships and traineeships and is uniquely placed to give you the best possible guidance.
Our classes are run live, online, via zoom, on the first and third Tuesday of each month and are capped at a maximum of five participants.
The fee is €150 (including VAT), includes a personal review of your written application with Diana Diamond, and is refundable up to 24 hours before the course is scheduled to begin.
To enrol now, simply book your slot on the calendar below, which will also accept either PayPal or credit/debit cards to process payments:
Want to learn more?
If you would like any further information, please complete the form on our contact page or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.