We all need some good advice from time to time.
Maybe you are a student, confused about whether to choose corporate law as a career? Or whether to qualify in Ireland, the UK or the US?
Maybe you are just beginning your traineeship, and you are confused about what rotations to select?
Maybe you are just about to qualify as a solicitor, but you have not found your niche? Or you are trying to find out whether you are more suited to transactional work, contentious work or regulatory work?
Maybe you are trying to decide whether you would be able to work better in private practice, or whether you might prefer to work in-house?
Book a one-hour career guidance session with founder, of The Foxrock Academy, Diana Diamond.
Diana is uniquely qualified to offer support and insight as she:
- is the former Head of Trainee Recruitment and Development at Ireland’s largest law firm. While there, Diana was responsible for all aspects of trainee development (and rotation selection), including helping each trainee find his/her niche
- is a practising solicitor with 11 years’ experience in law
- trained and worked as an associate in Ireland’s largest law firm
- has in-house experience in the media and pharmaceutical sectors
- has worked as a lawyer in Ireland, New Zealand, and the U.S.
Diana offers tried, tested, trusted and impartial advice – for all stages of a legal career.
Sessions cost €130 (including VAT) and cancellations are refundable up to 24 hours before your session is due to begin. We accept payments via credit/debit card or Paypal.
Guidance sessions can be conducted through zoom or phone call, and can be booked below:
Want to learn more?
If you would like any further information, please complete the form on our contact page or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.